Transcrime (www.transcrime.it) , the Joint Research Centre on Innovation and Crime of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, and its spin-off company Crime&tech srl, which translates Transcrime’s research into analyses, models and tools for the assessment, prevention and reduction of security and crime-related risks, are looking for a Front-End/UI Developer to develop and manage the front-end and the user interfaces (UI) of tools for data analysis and economic-financial investigations.
Transcrime has a team of about 30 people, including professors, researchers, IT staff, PhD students and an administrative team (project management and accounting, graphics, communication).
Main responsibilities of the candidate:
- Creation, development, customization, and maintenance of the front-end and User Interface (UI) of tools and dashboards;
- Creation and modification of UI framework components;
- Refinement of tools and dashboards’ UI on the basis of user experience feedback;
- Collaboration with the Graphic Design function to integrate static proposals into the dashboards.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in front-end /UI development;
- Strong knowledge of front-end/UI application development using Next.js and React;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields;
- Familiarity with Vuexy;
- SQL skills, deployment of applications on GCP/App Engine;
- Knowledge of Italian.
Contract terms and salary will be determined based on experience, availability, and commitment. Part-time candidates will also be considered.
Working mode: in-person or remote work with occasional meetings at Transcrime’s office, Via San Vittore 43, Milan, according to the preference of the candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com, with the subject “Front-End/UI Developer,” attaching their CV and Cover Letter (in English) by November 31, 2023.